Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.2% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 2.0% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.