Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.2% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.