Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 3.4% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.2% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.