Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.9%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.7% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.3% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.2% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.