Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 10.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 3.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.