Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 2.1% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 2.9% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.