Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 2.1% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 2.9% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.