Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Baker Hughes Inc (BHI): BHI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 6.2% today and down 36.2% in the last month.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 5.4% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 5.0% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 5.0% today and down 25.8% in the last month.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 4.2% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 4.9% today and down 27.0% in the last month.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 3.7% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.