Energy stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Devon Energy Corp (DVN): DVN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is down 0.8% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.