Energy stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM): XOM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.5% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 7.6% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 5.9% today and down 23.8% in the last month.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.4% today and down 29.5% in the last month.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 3.7% today and down 31.0% in the last month.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.3% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 3.1% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.