Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 10.1% today and down 27.3% in the last month.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 8.5% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 6.5% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 6.5% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 6.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 6.3% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 4.6% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 5.2% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 4.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.