Energy stocks declined 1.3% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Only one stock in the energy sectors showed gains:
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 6.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 6.1% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 5.9% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 5.4% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 5.2% today and down 22.1% in the last month.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 5.1% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 5.0% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 4.8% today and down 25.6% in the last month.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 4.7% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 4.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.