Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 11.2% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 7.5% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 6.7% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 6.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 6.0% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 5.8% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 5.3% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 4.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.