Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 6.5% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 5.5% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 6.6% today and down 27.5% in the last month.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 5.8% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 4.6% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 5.4% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 4.4% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.2% today and down 26.9% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.