Financial stocks finished down 1.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 0.3% today.
- American Capital (ACAS): ACAS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is up 0.2% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is up 0.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 7.4% today and down 20.0% in the last month.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is down 5.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 4.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 3.6% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 3.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.