Financial stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 13.0% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is up 3.1% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 2.1% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.7% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.