Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 3.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.3% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is up 5.1% today.
- State Auto Financial Corp (STFC): STFC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 7.6% today and down 24.2% in the last month.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 4.9% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.3% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 5.4% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tekla Healthcare Investors (HQH): HQH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.