Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 9.3% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 5.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd (ENH): ENH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is up 1.8% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 22.4% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 8.4% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.2% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is down 1.8% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Prudential Financial Inflation Retail (PRU): PRU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.