Financial stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.8%, the Nasdaq was up 1.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 1.8% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.3% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Blackrock Preferred (BTZ): BTZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Aflac Incorporated (AFL): AFL stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.