Financial stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is up 3.0% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 2.2% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.2% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): FITB stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown & Brown (BRO): BRO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ace Limited (ACE): ACE stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.