Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Merit Medical Systems (MMSI): MMSI stock is up 15.3% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is up 3.0% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Chemed Inc (CHE): CHE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 1.1% today and up 40.0% in the last month.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is up 0.7% today and up 115.0% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): BIIB stock is down 17.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is down 5.7% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 4.8% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): ISRG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.