Healthcare stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is up 0.1% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is down 0.9% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 0.7% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Health Services (UHS): UHS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Davita Healthcare Partners Inc (DVA): DVA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is down 0.6% today.
- Novartis Ag (NVS): NVS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.