Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Healthsouth Corp (HLS): HLS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR): VAR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Novartis Ag (NVS): NVS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cambrex Corp (CBM): CBM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX): DGX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Teleflex Inc (TFX): TFX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.