Services stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is up 3.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 3.1% today.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 2.8% today and up 307.9% in the last month.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA): MAA stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 0.9% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.