Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 3.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 1.7% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 1.6% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.