Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.8% and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 3.3% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 3.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 3.0% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.9% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 0.9% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 0.7% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.