Services stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 5.0% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 4.7% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.0% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 19.1% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is down 0.2% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.5% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.3% today and down 23.3% in the last month.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT): SKT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.