Services stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 1.8% today and up 327.7% in the last month.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 1.8% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.1% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.