Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is up 2.2% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.8% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 4.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rollins Inc. (ROL): ROL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.