Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is up 2.2% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.8% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 4.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rollins Inc. (ROL): ROL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.