Services stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 1.0% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 0.9% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 4.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 3.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.2% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.