Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 13.0% today.
- Waste Connections Inc (WCN): WCN stock is up 5.9% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.9% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 3.6% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is down 2.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.