Services stocks rose 1.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 4.0% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 4.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 3.9% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 3.6% today.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is up 3.5% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Potlatch Corp (PCH): PCH stock is down 1.2% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is down 0.2% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.