Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 6.5% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 27.6% today and down 30.7% in the last month.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 2.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 2.2% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP): FSP stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.