Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 17.5% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 10.6% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 10.3% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is up 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 6.5% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 6.3% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is up 5.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.9% today.
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA): MAA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 4.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 3.0% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.