Technology stocks finished down 1.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.7% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.3% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 5.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 5.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 5.0% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 4.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 3.6% today and down 28.6% in the last month.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.5% today and down 31.3% in the last month.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 3.4% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 3.2% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.