Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 4.6% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 5.4% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Texas Instruments Inc (TXN): TXN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 4.2% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.