Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 9.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 7.8% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 7.7% today and down 31.0% in the last month.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 5.6% today.
- Roper Industries (ROP): ROP stock is down 4.8% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.