Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 9.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 7.8% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 7.7% today and down 31.0% in the last month.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 5.6% today.
- Roper Industries (ROP): ROP stock is down 4.8% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 2.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.