Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 12.3% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 10.8% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 9.2% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 7.5% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is up 9.7% today.
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.9% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 9.7% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 7.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 4.3% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 4.3% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.7% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.