Technology stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq pushed 1.5% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.7% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 2.4% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 2.0% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.