Technology stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is up 5.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.8% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.