Technology stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.1% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 5.9% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.8% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.