Technology stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 5.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 3.8% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.8% today and down 27.2% in the last month.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 3.3% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 3.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.1% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.