Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 9.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.8% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 1.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 22.6% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 5.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.2% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 2.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.