Technology stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 3.0% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 1.8%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 2.4% today and down 27.6% in the last month.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.3% today and down 22.5% in the last month.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.