Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 1.4% today on 10 times normal volume.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 0.6% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 4.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.1% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 3.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.3% today and down 31.4% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 3.1% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.