Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 12.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 7.1% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 9.1% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 6.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 8.5% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 5.6% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 3.6% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 12.6% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 11.7% today and down 26.1% in the last month.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 8.5% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 5.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 4.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 3.7% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 3.1% today and down 26.8% in the last month.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.