Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 7.5% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is up 5.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 4.4% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 2.6% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 21.2% today and down 24.6% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 6.8% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 7.5% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 4.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 4.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.