Technology stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 2.0% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.