Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ixia (XXIA): XXIA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 3.3% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 2.2% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.