Technology stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 5.0% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is up 3.3% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 0.8%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.