Technology stocks rose 1.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 16.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 13.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 13.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 11.7% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 7.8% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.1% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 0.2% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.